Terms and Conditions | Conditions
German version see below
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
Welcome to Vanessa Friedrich Yoga!
§ 1 Scope and provider
(1) The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") regulate the contractual relationship between Vanessa Friedrich (hereinafter provider) and you (hereinafter customer), in the version valid at the time the contract was concluded.
(2) Deviating terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected.
Please read these conditions carefully before using any of the services provided by Vanessa Friedrich.
(3) At Vanessa Friedrich Yoga we offer you the following services:
Yoga lessons online, package prices, yoga courses
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Contracts on this portal can only be concluded in German.
(2) The customer must have reached the age of 18.
(3) Access to the Vanessa Friedrich Yoga Service requires registration.
(4) By registering, the customer accepts these General Terms and Conditions. With the registration, a contractual relationship arises between Vanessa Friedrich Yoga and the registered customer, which is based on the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions.
(5) The presentation of the service on the website does not constitute a legally effective offer. The presentation of the service merely prompts the customer to make an offer.
(6) By ordering a paid service, the registered customer enters into another contractual relationship with Vanessa Friedrich Yoga that is separate from the registration. Before concluding this contractual relationship, the user will be informed about the respective chargeable service and the terms of payment. The contractual relationship arises when the customer confirms the order and payment obligation by clicking on the "buy" button.
(7) You agree that you will receive invoices electronically. Electronic invoices are made available to you by email or in the customer account on the website. We will inform you for each service whether electronic billing is available. For more information about e-invoices, visit our website.
§ 3 Description of the scope of services
The scope of services of Vanessa Friedrich Yoga consists of the following services:
The user can register free of charge and use the services offered.
§ 4 Prices and shipping costs
(1) To use Vanessa Friedrich Yoga, you must first register.
(2) In order to be able to purchase the services of the website, the user must register and create a user account.
(3) If the user would like to use a paid service, he will be informed in advance of the liability to pay. In particular, the respective additional scope of services, the costs incurred and the method of payment are listed.
(4) The provider reserves the right to charge different fee models for different booking times and user groups and in particular for different periods of use, as well as to offer different scopes of services.
§ 5 Terms of Payment
(1) An accruing fee is to be paid in advance, at the time it is due, without deduction to Vanessa Friedrich Yoga.
(2) Certain payment methods can be excluded by the provider in individual cases.
(3) The customer is not permitted to pay for the service by sending cash or checks.
(4) If the customer chooses an online payment method, the customer thereby authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
(5) If the provider offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer must transfer the invoice amount to the provider's account within five calendar days of receipt of the order.
(6) If the provider offers payment by credit card and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer expressly authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due.
(7) If the provider offers payment by direct debit and the customer chooses this payment method, the customer gives the provider a SEPA basic mandate. If, when paying by direct debit, a payment transaction is reversed due to insufficient funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the customer must bear the costs for this.
(8) If the customer is in default with the payment, the provider reserves the right to assert the damage caused by default.
(9) Processing can be carried out using the following means of payment:
- Gift card
- Bank Transfer
- Cash payment
§ 6 Registration and Termination
(1) Furthermore, the customer declares that he and, to his knowledge, no member of his household has a criminal record that endangers the safety of third parties, in particular not because of a criminal offense against sexual self-determination (§§ 174 ff. StGB, a crime against life (§§ 211 ff. StGB), a crime against bodily integrity (§ 223 ff. StGB), a crime against personal liberty (§§ 232 ff. StGB), or because of theft and embezzlement ( §§ 242 ff. StGB) or robbery and extortion (§§ 249 ff. StGB) or because of drug abuse.
(2) A user account is for his/her sole and personal use and a user shall not authorize third parties to use this account. A user may not transfer his/her account to any third party.
(3) Subject to reservation, a user is entitled to unsubscribe at any time in writing by post, e-mail or telephone without giving a reason. At the same time, it is possible to completely and personally deactivate the user account within the data and settings. The previously concluded contractual relationship is thus terminated.
(4) If a user has registered for a paid service, he can cancel at the latest one day before the booking period. If this deadline is not met, the fee-based service will be extended by this depending on the selected booking time and the termination will only take effect at the end of the subsequent booking period. Cancellation is possible by phone, email or letter and will be confirmed by us in writing. In order for your cancellation to be assigned, the full name, the stored e-mail address and the address of the customer should be given. In the case of termination by telephone, the individual telephone password is required.
(5) Vanessa Friedrich Yoga can terminate the contract at any time at its own discretion, with or without prior notice and without giving reasons. Vanessa Friedrich Yoga further reserves the right to remove profiles and/or any content posted on the website by or by the user. If Vanessa Friedrich Yoga terminates the user's registration and/or removes the user's profile or published content, Vanessa Friedrich Yoga is under no obligation to inform the user of the reason for the termination or removal.
(6) Following each termination of any individual use of the services of Vanessa Friedrich Yoga, Vanessa Friedrich Yoga reserves the right to provide information about this to other registered users with whom Vanessa Friedrich Yoga assumes that they were in contact with the user , to send. Vanessa Friedrich Yoga's decision to terminate the user's registration and/or to notify other users with whom Vanessa Friedrich Yoga assumes that the user has been in contact does not imply or imply that Vanessa Friedrich Yoga makes any statements about the individual character, general Reputation, personal characteristics still meets the lifestyle.
(7) Users are obliged not to provide any intentional or fraudulent false information in their profile or other areas of the portal. Such disclosures may result in civil action. The operator also reserves the right to terminate the existing contractual relationship with immediate effect in such a case.
(8) If a user's access is blocked due to culpable breach of contract and/or the contractual relationship is terminated, the user must pay damages for the remaining term of the contract in the amount of the agreed fee less the expenses saved. The amount of the expenses saved is set at a flat rate of 10% of the fee. Both contracting parties are free to prove that the damage and/or the expenses saved are actually higher or lower.
(9) After termination of the contractual relationship, all of the user's data will be deleted by Vanessa Friedrich Yoga.
§ 7 Limitation of Liability (Services)
(1) Vanessa Friedrich Yoga assumes no responsibility for the content and accuracy of the information in the registration and profile data of the customer or other content generated by the customer.
(2) With regard to the service sought or offered, the contract is concluded exclusively between the respective ordering parties involved. Therefore, Vanessa Friedrich Yoga is not liable for the services of the participating customers. Accordingly, all matters relating to the relationship between Clients including, without exception, services received by a Seeker or payments due to Client, shall be addressed directly to the relevant party of the Client. Vanessa Friedrich Yoga cannot be held responsible for this and hereby expressly contradicts all possible liability claims of whatever kind, including claims, services, direct or indirect damage of any kind, consciously or unconsciously, suspected or unexpected, disclosed or not, of whatever kind in the related to the above matters.
(3) Vanessa Friedrich is only liable for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health if they are based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty by Vanessa Friedrich or an intentional or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of Vanessa Friedrich. Participation in services is always at your own risk.
(4) Vanessa Friedrich Europe is only liable for other damages, insofar as they are not based on the violation of cardinal obligations (such obligations, the fulfillment of which make the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely), if they are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by Vanessa Friedrich or an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of Vanessa Friedrich.
(5) The claims for damages are limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. In the event of default, they amount to a maximum of 5% of the order value.
(6) Claims for damages based on injury to life, limb or health or freedom become statute-barred after 30 years; otherwise after 1 year, whereby the statute of limitations expires at the end of the year in which the claim arose and the creditor became aware of the circumstances giving rise to the claim and the person of the debtor or should have become aware thereof without gross negligence (§ 199 Paragraph 1 BGB) .
(7) The provider reserves the right to check the content of a text written by a user and uploaded files for compliance with the law and, if necessary, to delete them in whole or in part.
§ 8 Set-off and right of retention
(1) The customer only has the right to offset if the customer's counterclaim has been legally established or has not been disputed by the provider.
(2) The customer can only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 9 cancellation policy
(1) If the customer is a consumer, he has a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
(2) Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period for services is fourteen days from the day the contract was concluded.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must tell us:
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the model cancellation form on our website for this purpose or send us another clear declaration. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (e.g. by e-mail) confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired and for you to have returned the goods via our online returns center within the period defined below.
(3) Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
If you have requested that the services should begin during the cancellation period, you must pay us a reasonable amount that corresponds to the proportion of the services already provided up to the point in time at which you informed us of the exercise of the right of cancellation with regard to this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.
(4) Exceptions to the Right of Withdrawal
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of cancellation does not exist or expires with the following contracts:
for the delivery of goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and whose seal was removed after delivery or which were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery;
for the delivery of goods that are made to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs
for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
for services if Vanessa Friedrich Yoga has provided them in full and you have acknowledged and expressly agreed before placing the order that we can begin providing the service and you lose your right of withdrawal upon complete fulfillment of the contract;
for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts; and
for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon when the purchase contract was concluded, but the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
§ 10 data protection
(1) Should personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail address) be collected, we undertake to obtain your prior consent. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless you have given your prior consent.
(2) We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this regard, our liability is excluded.
(3) Third parties are not entitled to use contact data for commercial activities if the provider has given the persons concerned prior written consent.
(4) You have the right to receive complete and free information from Vanessa Friedrich Yoga about the database concerning you at any time.
(5) Furthermore, the user has the right to correction/deletion of data/restriction of processing.
(6) Further information on data protection can be found in the separate data protection declaration.
§ 11 Cookies
(4) We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, most of which are so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive after the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
(5) You can object to the storage of cookies. A banner is available to you for this purpose, which you can object to/accept.
(6) You can of course set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or cookies that have already been stored are deleted. Instructions for preventing and deleting cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
§ 12 Place of Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively to differences of opinion and disputes arising from this contract, to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
(2) The sole place of jurisdiction for orders from merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the provider.
§ 13 Final Provisions
(1) Contract language is German.
(2) We do not offer any products or services for sale by minors. Our products for children can only be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Vanessa Friedrich Yoga only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
(3) If you breach these Terms and we do nothing about it, we shall still be entitled to exercise our rights on any other occasion where you breach these Terms of Sale.
(4) We reserve the right to make changes to our website, regulations, conditions including these General Terms and Conditions at any time. The terms and conditions of sale, contract terms and general terms and conditions in force at the time of your order shall apply to your order, unless a change to these terms is required by law or official order (in which case they also apply to orders which you have previously made). If any provision of these Terms of Sale is held invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
(5) The ineffectiveness of a provision does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions of the contract. Should this occur, the meaning and purpose of the provision should be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.